Fri, Jun 19|
Virtual Confidence Chat™ : Dealing With Injustice and Taking Positive Action
Join CONFIDENCE Foundation's latest conversation led by Founders Mr. and Mrs. Scales as they discuss dealing with injustice and taking positive action.
Time & Location
Jun 19, 2020, 5:00 PM – 9:00 PM CDT
About the Event
Join us at our virtual Confidence Chat discussing dealing with injustice and taking positive action.
There are a few house guidelines:
- The session will be led by Confidence Foundation Founders Mr. and Mrs. Scales.
- The panelists will be the only live speakers.
- All participants outside of the lead speakers can chime in via the Zoom text chat function and the moderator will include some of that conversation in the flow of the panel discussion.
- All participants are required to keep their audio muted.
- Participants must be responsible and respectful of others and ensure your video surroundings are appropriate for family viewings or remove your video.
Virtual Confidence Chat™
Confidence Chat for everyone on how to remain confident for yourself and your family during the COVID-19 pandemic.$0.00