Virtual Confidence Chat™ For Teen & Young Adults
Time & Location
About the Event
Join us at our virtual Confidence Chat discussing critical issues surrounding overcoming our current circumstances by preparing mentally and physically. This session is designed as a safe space to come together and spark discussions within your households to strengthen relationships and bonds between parents and children as well as between significant others.
There are a few house guidelines:
- The session will be moderated by Confidence Foundation's ambassador and college student, A'Maiya Allen.
- We have lead speakers including motivational coaches, executives and entrepreneurs.
- All participants outside of the lead speakers can chime in via the Zoom text chat function and the moderator will include some of that conversation in the flow of the panel discussion.
- All participants are required to keep their audio muted unless requested a question is directed to them.
- Participants must be responsible and respectful of others and ensure your video surroundings are appropriate for family viewings.
- Virtual Confidence Chat™$0$00$0