Virtual Confidence Chat™ : Grasping For The American Dream
Time & Location
About the Event
Join us at our virtual Confidence Chat discussing critical issues surrounding overcoming our current circumstances by preparing mentally and physically. This session is presented by Chicago Scholar's VP of Partnerships Jeffrey Beckham, HR Information Systems Analyst LeDaryl Billingsley, Community Health Advocate Kevin W. Freeman and Author/Artist Ted Williams III as they discuss the mental and physical journey of African American males pursuing the american dream.
There are a few house guidelines:
- The session will be moderated by Confidence Foundation Co-Founder Norman Scales.
- The panelists will be the only live speakers.
- All participants outside of the lead speakers can chime in via the Zoom text chat function and the moderator will include some of that conversation in the flow of the panel discussion.
- All participants are required to keep their audio muted.
- Participants must be responsible and respectful of others and ensure your video surroundings are appropriate for family viewings or remove your video.
- Virtual Confidence Chat™$0$00$0