Mon, Apr 13|
Virtual Confidence Chat™ : The Science Behind Confidence
Join Neuroscientist Dr. Natalie King and Mind Coach Alisha Bradley as they discuss health, mental wellness and the science behind confidence during COVID-19.
Time & Location
Apr 13, 2020, 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM CDT
About the Event
Join us at our virtual Confidence Chat discussing critical issues surrounding overcoming our current circumstances by preparing mentally and physically. This session is presented by neuroscientist Dr. Natalie King and mind coach Alisha Bradley as they discuss health, mental wellness and the science behind confidence during COVID-19 .
There are a few house guidelines:
- The session will be moderated by Confidence Foundation Founder Robin Harris.
- Dr. Natalie King and Alisha Bradley will be the only live speakers.
- All participants outside of the lead speakers can chime in via the Zoom text chat function and the moderator will include some of that conversation in the flow of the panel discussion.
- All participants are required to keep their audio muted.
- Participants must be responsible and respectful of others and ensure your video surroundings are appropriate for family viewings or remove your video.
Virtual Confidence Chat™
Confidence Chat for everyone on how to remain confident for yourself and your family during the COVID-19 pandemic.$0.00